If the windscreen breaks (from falling rock for example) holders of a yearly toll sticker are either given a replacement or a refund. For this, you need:
- A copy of the registration certificate
- The detached yearly toll sticker and the toll sticker carrier foil
- A copy of the repair invoice from the workshop that replaced the windscreen (please note that in the case of company vehicles the driver must be named, too!)
- The completed and signed toll sticker replacement or refund
- If you require a refund, you also need to provide bank details (bank, IBAN, BIC code and name of account holder)
The replacement toll sticker ist available from the following outlets:
ÖAMTC (for non-members: processing fee of 10 euros)
ARBÖ (for non-members: processing fee of 10 Euro)
ASFINAG Maut Service GmbH (5020 Salzburg, Alpenstraße 99)
ASFINAG toll stations
Suben motorway border crossing
4975 Suben, Suben 89 (bank building), Werner Vogl
geöffnet: tägl. 24 Std.
T +43 (0) 7711-31582
Kiefersfelden border crossing
ITM Handels GmbH
Motorway fuel and rest facility
T +49 (0) 8033-302560
Salzburg/Walserberg border crossing
ASALIS border crossing shipping company (Grenzspedition)
open: daily Mon to Sun from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
T +49 (0) 8651-965721
Scharnitz border crossing
Steffan border crossing bureau de change
open: daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
T +43 (0) 5213-5306
Hörbranz motorway border crossing
Raststation Hörbranz GmbH (at A 14 Rheintal/Walgau motorway)
T +43 (0) 5573-84452
Please note that border crossing points charge a processing fee for this service.
To geht a refund, send all documents to:
ASFINAG Maut Service GmbH
Toll sticker replacement department
Please note! A replacement toll sticker is issued only if there are no claims towards third parties. In the case of an accident caused by the other party involved, the latter's liability insurance is responsible for recourse for your toll sticker or the costs of the toll sticker.
For more information about broken windscreens, contact our staff at the Service Center on 0800 400 12 400 (free from Austria and Germany) or on +43 1 95512-66 (charge applies from all other countries).